Flash Poll: Vote for a New Period!

Which of these historical periods should we tackle sooner rather than later? Let us know your thoughts below!

• @Corwen Broch rubicon has just released they stuff but what? More stuff from more companies - that's good for wargamers. 

• @JTam  Perry miniatures

• I vote but my category never comes up! ECW! So much stuff to do on this topic. 

• @JTam as many have mentioned Perry makes zouaves for ACW.

I do however think that it would be a really nice set for WGA to make if they made it French zouaves with optional weapons, since I belive the uniforms were the same from Franco-Prussian War up until early WW1(someone with more detailed knowledge could probably prove me wrong, but I can't really spot any significant difference in my Osprey books). Also WGA tend to make more poses than Perry does, and that is always a good thing as far as I see it.  :)

• I vote for Roman legionaries from the late republic under Julius Caesar, Pompey, Mark Antony, etc. Warlord Games are the only maker of plastic figures for this eta, and are of low quality. 

• @Bear Durham Thank you!

In general I prefer "dual kits" if possible. There's just something great about being able to take a single kit in different directions that I like, and they tend to come with loads of potentially useful bits for other projects.

That said, if a Sherden/Sea people kit came out I'd hope it would focus on giving sea people related options - mostly different heads (and maybe, in a first, torso options? I don't know if I need thorse options myself, as long as there were a mix of armored and unarmored bodies in the kit.)

Likewise, a warrior woman kit could cover so much territory it's crazy. With relativly bare bodies, it would be easy to see just giving a bunch of ethnic head options (along with some different shields, perhaps) meaning that single kit could cover everything from Colonial Africa and Pre Colombian Meso-America to prehistoric Europe and Asia. (And be appealing on it's own just because it giving lots of bitz for female projects.) But now I'm getting ahead of myself - but I would be so keen for a set like that it's crazy.

• I would absolutely love Vietnamese troops from the Indochina/Vietnam war era.

• @JTam perry miniatures i believe does..

• 2 / 2