Merry Christmas to you all.

• Well four days left to Xmas day and as this is the time when last minute things crop up, I`m running around like a headless chicken. This afternoon I`m off to get the leg "MOT`ed" I`ve a tilt to the left (And no I`m not doing the Time Warp). As i suspect that as time gets closer to the day I won`t get my fix with you guys I going for broke now . John, GG,Tam, Bill Redford, Piere, Bill Thomas, Estoc, Mark, Hudson, the list goes on and on, love to all. Hope all yor gifts have arrived   and that for every one of you great people your X-mas and New year are the best. From now on in things will prbably be hit and miss after today. But if I `m away for long  rest asure this old fart will be back for his friendly fix do exactly what I do at X-mas drink, be social but  enjoy your life. Better to Know whats round that corner than drive off the road. Start the New year with happiness not tragerdy. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL OUR LOVE.

Geoff, Eileen and the shepards.

• Have a Merry Christmas mate! 🎄 

In fact a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

• Feliz Natal, my friend, enjoy the holidays 😊

• Happy Holidays everyone!

• Merry Christmas all! 😁

• Eguberri on, Lagunok... guztientzako argi eta opariekin !

Joyeux Noël, les Amis... avec de la lumière et des cadeaux pour tout le monde !

Merry Christmas, my Friends... with light and gifts for all of you !

• @Pierre Lerdou-Udoy Merry Xmas sorry i spelt your namewrong njmh\aHAVE A GREAT TIme got the baby shepard Dinkey sitting o the Key board,.I love this cat to bits but shes glued to me  hard when youwwwish to say Hi. Hope you  have a brilliant X-Mas and a good new year,

• @Geoff Maybury I knew it would be you that made this post, and I'm overjoyed that you did 😍

Finally got a break in the weather here, so the remainder of my "Seelowe" German platoon is getting undercoated at last... it's Christmas Eve, why not 😂

As mine is an anglo/dutch household I'll wish all of you fine fellows here gathered "Finje Kerst" and all the best for 2023... and now it's time to boil my bacon 😘

• My needs are modest, and it appears my lovely wife knows me all too well 🤣