I voted for the casualties/zombies.
But all of the above choices are really solid and useful.
Let us know what you'd like to see in these categories!
1. Zombie or skeleton Halflings are fun.
2. Napoleonic Zombies will be very well received thanks to Silver Bayonet.
3. Now is a great time for trench zombies with 2 or 3 Weird War One games coming out.
4. Zero Dark Thirty needs Zombie rules. SAS silently taking out Zombie Sentries on the way into a Secret Zombie Chemical Factory.
5. Generic heads and arms/hands to convert various other minis would be very useful.
Another Accoutrements idea: Base with integrated spinning counter to use with the casualty models.
An ode to Panzer Lehr Panzerschrecks:
LOTS of ideas here as well:
I voted Characters. I figure thats what the Digitial store really is for in the longer run.
I voted for expansion sets, such as a weapons' one for the OhRra, plus trench and conquistadores zombies.
I went with riders, but I could be convinced that gun limbers to attach to horses would also count.
Also, we need a Halfling Cavary body or two. Especially if I can mount it on a Hound from the Damned set ;)
Now that is thinking outside the box.